Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Anger of Stick - Friend






===== ANGER OF STICK - FRIEND EDITION =====

Scenario:
This game which is the tale of dead friend in 'Anger of stick' is the friend edition of 'Anger of stick'.
The player has to fulfill the rescuing hostage, removal of bomb, finding PMP and other various assignments as a special agent.
In the friend edition, lots of motions and stick animation style images are applied to this game.
You can get the feeling of seeing the stick animation while playing the game.

Game Explanation:
The player has to accomplish his duties per the stages such as rescuing hostage, removal bombs and etc on the street or inside the building by killing the enemies using lots of motions & ten weapons(rifle, machine gun, knife, bat, 90mm mortar, flame thrower, etc).

Options:
Playing difficulty, Sound on/off and Blood color can be selected.




7 comments:

  1. doesnt work. the app icon is just white and when i open the app it boots me out to my ipod menu. Please fix this

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bug still exist!please fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even play the normal game mode after ur stupid update!!! It only lets me play Survival and Zombie mode!! So I can't play normal mode AND my data is all gone!!! As a supporter of u guys 4 a while now, I am HIGHLY upset!!!! I expect so much better from one of my favorite app companies. Didn't expect you to spit in my face like this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there.

    I noticed that you have some really great apps in the iPhone app store. There are over 200,000 apps in the app store, and you probably want some exposure for some of your apps. Well I'm here to make you an offer.

    I am creating a website called AppStoreCrazy. It is designed to help promote applications in all 3 ways. Through promotional codes, through sales, and through promotions.

    http://www.twitvid.com/2GUHE <-- MUST WATCH!

    ***** READ THIS AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO*****

    One thing i left out in the video is that Highly Praised Apps are apps that are chosen by the people who downloaded the app. Comments that show great praise for the app, and surpass the negative comments by 75:1, and also the polls, then it will be in the Highly Praised Apps page.

    Here are the perks of promoting with ASC:
    Your own 2-color gradient page for your app.
    Your app in the app calendar.
    A growing population of visitors to download your app.
    And best of all, its FREE!

    But it wont be free forever. AppStoreCrazy will be launching soon, and you have to act now, and reply back to this email (or email me at asc@appstorecrazy.com) saying that you want to take my offer. I will be waiting for your response. If you have any questions before accepting, I am always available through twitter, @appstorecrazy.

    With all that said, I wish you a wonderful day. :)

    With best regards,

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently bought this app and, while playing at the zombie mode, the background gone white and started to spawn lots of stickmans (and not zombies), I think it was a bug, bit i liked it a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  6. When buying ammunition are you actually charging my credit card?

    ReplyDelete